文章最後更新日期:2024年08月14日
出國旅遊時,學會一些基本的旅遊英文表達可以幫助你更輕鬆地與當地人溝通。
這篇文章,整理了出國時旅遊英文的十大情境,每個情境中最常見的10句英文會話單字,學會這100句,再也不用怕自己出國菜英文!
讓我們一起來學習英文,馬上學起來或將這篇文章存起來,為即將到來的旅程做好準備吧!
這十大情境旅遊英文包含:在機場、住宿、入住飯店、點餐、換匯、問路、購物、搭交通工具、觀光景點、尋求幫助等。
旅遊英文10大情境
在機場
- Where is the check-in counter for [airline]?-[航空公司] 的辦理登機櫃檯在哪裡?
- Can you tell me where the nearest restroom is?-你能告訴我最近的洗手間在哪裡嗎?
- What time does flight [number] to [destination] depart?-[航班號碼] 飛往[目的地] 的航班何時起飛?
- I need to declare items at customs.-我需要在海關申報物品。
- Is there a lounge for business class passengers?-有商務艙乘客專用的貴賓室嗎?
- Excuse me, where can I find baggage claim?-打擾一下,行李提領區在哪裡?
- Could you please help me with this luggage?-你能幫我拿這些行李嗎?
- Do you have a map of the airport?-你有機場地圖嗎?
- What terminal does domestic/international flights depart from?-國內/國際航班從哪個航廈出發?
- Is there free Wi-Fi available here?-這裡有免費的Wi-Fi嗎?
住宿
- Do you have any rooms available for tonight?-今晚還有空房嗎?
- How much is a room per night?-每晚房價是多少?
- Do you have any single/double rooms?-有單人房/雙人房嗎?
- Is breakfast included in the room rate?-房價包含早餐嗎?
- Can I see the room before I decide?-我可以先看看房間再決定嗎?
- Is there air conditioning/heating in the room?-房間裡有空調/暖氣嗎?
- Do you offer airport/train station pickup?-你們提供機場/火車站接送服務嗎?
- What time is check-in/check-out?-辦理入住/退房的時間是幾點?
- Is there a deposit required?-需要付訂金嗎?
- Is there free Wi-Fi in the rooms?-房間裡有免費Wi-Fi嗎?
入住飯店
- I have a reservation under the name of [name].-我有一個以[name]的名字預訂的房間。
- What time is check-in/check-out?-辦理入住/退房的時間是幾點?
- Could I have an extra pillow/blanket, please?-我可以再要一個枕頭/毯子嗎?
- Is breakfast included in the room rate?-早餐包含在房價內嗎?
- Could you call me a taxi for tomorrow morning?-你能幫我叫明早的計程車嗎?
- Do you provide room service?-你們提供客房服務嗎?
- Is there a gym/swimming pool in the hotel?-飯店裡有健身房/游泳池嗎?
- Could I have a wake-up call at [time], please?-我可以預約在[時間]叫醒服務嗎?
- How do I access the Wi-Fi in my room?-我如何連接房間裡的Wi-Fi?
- Is there a safe deposit box in the room?-房間裡有保險箱嗎?
點餐
- Could we see the menu, please?-我們可以看一下菜單嗎?
- What do you recommend?-你推薦什麼菜??
- I’m allergic to [ingredient]. Does this dish contain it?-我對[食材]過敏,這道菜有包含嗎?
- Can I have this dish without [ingredient]?-這道菜可以不要[食材]嗎?
- Could we have separate checks, please?-我們可以分開結帳嗎?
- Is tap water free?-自來水是免費的嗎?
- Could I have the bill, please?-我可以付帳單嗎?
- Is service charge included?-服務費包含在內嗎?
- Could we have some more bread, please?-我們可以再要一些麵包嗎?
- Could I have a doggy bag, please-我可以要一個外帶盒嗎?
換匯
- Where can I exchange currency?-我可以在哪裡換匯?
- What is the exchange rate for [currency] to [local currency]?-[貨幣] 兌換成 [當地貨幣] 的匯率是多少?
- Do you charge a commission for currency exchange?-換匯需要收取手續費嗎?
- What currencies do you exchange?-你們換哪些貨幣?
- Is there a minimum amount for currency exchange?-換匯有最低金額限制嗎?
- Can I use credit cards to exchange currency?-可以用信用卡換匯嗎?
- Is there an ATM nearby where I can withdraw local currency?-附近有提款機可以提取當地貨幣嗎?
- Could I have smaller denominations, please?-可以換一些小面額的嗎?
- Do you accept traveler’s checks?-可以兌換旅行支票嗎?
- Can I exchange currency at the hotel reception?-可以在飯店前台換匯嗎?
問路
- Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to [destination]?-打擾一下,你能告訴我怎麼去[目的地]嗎?
- Is it far from here?-離這裡遠嗎?
- Could you show me on the map?-你能在地圖上給我看嗎?
- Which way is north/south/east/west?-北/南/東/西哪個方向?
- Is there a bus stop/train station nearby?-附近有公車站/火車站嗎?
- How long does it take to walk there?-走到那裡要多久?
- Could you write down the directions for me?-你可以給我寫下路線嗎?
- Is there a shortcut?-有捷徑嗎?
- Am I going in the right direction?-我走對方向了嗎?
- Excuse me, do you speak English?-打擾一下,你會說英文嗎?
購物
- How much does this cost?-這個多少錢?
- Do you have this in a different color/size?-這個有其他顏色/尺寸嗎?
- Is there a discount on this item?-這個商品有折扣嗎?
- Could I try this on?-我可以試穿這個嗎?
- Do you accept credit cards?-你們接受信用卡嗎?
- Could I have a receipt, please?-我可以要一張收據嗎?
- Do you offer a warranty/guarantee?-你們提供保固嗎?
- Is there a fitting room?-有試衣間嗎?
- Do you ship internationally?-你們國際寄送嗎?
- Could you gift wrap this, please?-可以給這個禮物包裝一下嗎?
搭乘交通工具
- One ticket to [destination], please.-請給我一張到[目的地]的票。
- What time does the next train/bus to [destination] leave?-下一班往[目的地]的火車/公車什麼時候發車?
- How much is a ticket to [destination]?-到[目的地]的票多少錢?
- Is this seat taken?-這個座位有人嗎?
- Where is the platform for the [train/bus] to [destination]?-往[目的地]的火車/公車月台在哪裡?
- Does this train/bus stop at [destination]-這班火車/公車會在[目的地]停嗎?
- Is there a restroom on board?-車上有洗手間嗎?
- Is there Wi-Fi on this train/bus?-這班火車/公車有Wi-Fi嗎?
- How long does the journey take?-這個行程要多久?
- Can I buy a ticket on board?-我可以在車上買票嗎?
觀光景點
- How much is the entrance fee?-入場費多少?
- What are the opening hours?-開放時間是?
- Is there a guided tour available?-有導覽團嗎?
- Can I take photographs inside?-裡面可以拍照嗎?
- Are there any discounts for students/seniors?-有學生/老年人優惠嗎?
- Is there an audio guide in English?-有英文語音導覽嗎?
- Where can I find the nearest restroom?-附近最近的洗手間在哪裡?
- Are there any special exhibitions/events today?-今天有特別展覽/活動嗎?
- Is there a cloakroom?-有衣帽間嗎?
- Could you recommend the must-see exhibits?-你能推薦一下必看的展品嗎?
尋求幫助
- Excuse me, could you help me?-打擾一下,你能幫我嗎?
- I need assistance, please.-我需要幫助。
- Could you call a doctor/ambulance, please?-你能請醫生/救護車嗎?
- I’ve lost my wallet/passport. What should I do?-我弄丟了錢包/護照,我該怎麼辦?
- Could you recommend a good restaurant/hotel nearby?-你能推薦附近好的餐廳/飯店嗎?
- Is there a police station/pharmacy around here?-附近有警察局/藥店嗎?
- I’m feeling unwell. Is there a hospital nearby?-我感覺不舒服,附近有醫院嗎?
- I’ve missed my train/bus. What are my options?-我錯過了火車/公車,我有什麼選擇?
- Could you help me find my way back to [location]?-你能幫我找到回到[地點]的路嗎?
- I’m lost. Can you show me on the map where we are?-我迷路了,你能在地圖上給我看看我們現在在哪裡嗎?
去旅行英文對話範例
A:Hey, I’m planning to travel to Thailand soon.
Hey,我最近打算去泰國旅行。
B:Wow, that sounds amazing! Which places are you planning to visit?
哇,聽起來好棒啊!你計畫去哪些地方?
A:(I’m thinking of starting with Bangkok, and then heading to some coastal towns for relaxation.
我打算先去曼谷,然後再去一些海邊小鎮放鬆一下。
B:That sounds super relaxing! Are you going solo or joining a tour?
聽起來超級舒適!你是自助行還是跟團去?
A:I’m going solo. I want to immerse myself more in the local culture.
我打算自助行,想要更深入地體驗當地文化。
B:That sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time, and I can’t wait to hear all about it when you get back!
那一定會很有趣!希望你玩得愉快,期待你回來後的故事!
透過這些句子,你可以更自信地在旅途中使用英文與人交流。
你是 Tourist 還是 Traveler 呢?
你知道 Tourist 和 Traveler 差別在哪呢?
「Tourist」就是一般的觀光客,可能會參加旅行團、去知名景點拍照,吃當地特色美食。
而「Traveler」則是更喜歡深入體驗當地文化、和當地人交流,可能會選擇自由行或背包客方式。
簡單來說,「Tourist」比較像是走馬看花,「Traveler」則是深度體驗。
你是 Tourist 還是 Traveler 呢?
歡迎留言與我分享~
延伸閱讀: